- 500 grams of potatoes
- 2 cups of Savant Oils rice bran oil
- Salt and paprika to taste.
- Wash and dry the potatoes thoroughly and cut into fine slices.
- Place the potatoes slices in a bowl with water with lemon drops for them not to blacken.
- Place the rice bran oil in a pot and heat it up.
- Reduce heat little by little and add the potatoes after being properly rinsed.
- Move the potatoes around for them to to stick to each other. Once bubbles stop showing up, it means the potatoes are thoroughly cooked.
- In a bowl place absorbent paper, lallow the potatoes to drain over the pot and place them on the absorbent paper.
- Sprinkle them with salt and paprika according to taste.