- ½ cup of sugarless powder cocoa
- ½ cup of coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 2 ½ teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup of Savant Oils rice bran oil
- ½ cup of almond milk
- 15 drops of liquid stevia
- 1 tablespoon of b¡vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven at 392°F. Grease and flour the mold you will be using.
- In a big bowl mix all the dry ingredients: the cocoa powder, coconut flour, cinnamon and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, Savant Oils rice bran oil, the almond milk, the stevia and the vanilla extract. Mix them together and add to he dry ingredients.
- Mix together al the ingredients until the batter is soft and free of lumps.
- Pour the batter into the previsouly grased and floured mold and put in in the oven for 55 to 60 minutes. You will know the the cake is ready once you poke the cake with a knife and it comes out clean.
- Take the cake out of the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes before taking it out of the mold.
- Take the cake out of the mold and let the cake chill at room temperature before cutting it and enjoy it!